This is an exciting opportunity to spearhead the digitalization of our company. You will be challenged to use your creativity and skills to develop data gathering, storing, and sharing solutions that increase data quality and reliability and maintain NTI leadership in the transportation benchmarking business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You are a good fit for NTI if:
- You are someone that cares deeply about your work and its impact in the world.
- You love working cooperatively with stakeholders in an organized fashion to develop solutions.
- You are a lifelong learner and enjoy sharing your knowledge with colleagues.
- You love writing code.
Among other responsibilities you will:
- Maintain the correct operation of the organization data management solutions
- Develop new solutions that allow the organization to gather data from customers
- Develop new solutions that allow the organization to crowdsource data from diverse sources
- Develop automation solutions that enhance business operations
- Create apps and web portals that serve as a bridge between NTI and our customers
Test and implement the created solutions
- Troubleshoot performance issues with the company websites, data solutions and apps
Provide best-practice recommendations for deploying technology such as Power Platform
- Provide environment support for the platform including migrating applications
- Provide best-practice recommendations for usage of connectors and plug-ins
Develop manuals and training materials
- Train other users in standard and developed solutions
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of Microsoft Power Apps / Power Automate / Power Platform / SharePoint/ Team
- 2+ years of experience within Dynamics 365
- 2+ years of Microsoft development experience
- 2+ years of experience developing web portals, power portals with client access
- Administration of Production | Test | Dev | Stage environments
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into system configuration and processes
- Experience capturing as-is (current state) business process in appropriate toolset
- Excellent documentation and business writing skills
- Experience developer project management methodology (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An environment where friendliness and respect to colleagues and customers is of high importance.
- A remote off-site work environment.
- Challenging and interesting tasks with growing opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Matching retirement plan
- Paid time off
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
The National Transportation Institute is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.